We offer a two week menu of hot dishes, along with a daily salad bar, a baguette/sandwich menu and a jacket potato option. Our meals include a dessert and a drink. All schools offer unlimited wholemeal bread and, in addition to the dessert of the day, we also offer a limited choice of frozen yogurt, cheese & crackers or fresh fruit daily
We can also provide for vegetarian, vegan & medical diets.
Our school menus work on a two week rota
- Primary School Winter Menu Week 1 (w/c 6th Nov, 20th Nov, 4th Dec, 18th Dec, 8th Jan, 22nd Jan, 5th Feb, 26th Feb, 12th March, 26th March)
- Primary School Winter Menu Week 2 (w/c13th Nov, 27th Nov. 11th Dec, 15th Jan, 29th Jan, 12th Feb, 5th March, 19th March)
Paying for your school dinners
You can now pay online for your child's school meals.
All our meals comply with the Welsh Government's Food & Nutrition Standards
Why choose a school meal?
- our menus are nutritionally balanced and controlled
- time saving for parents/guardians
- all our staff have a minimum of a “Basic Food Hygiene” qualification
- our packed lunches are made fresh daily and kept chilled until service