Timescales for the next round of applications for emergency childcare:-
- Weekend provision is NOT available.
2. The number of hubs offering emergency childcare is now 25 - please see the Council’s website and the application forms for the full list of emergency childcare hubs.
Please note that some hubs are now Welsh medium only and some hubs offer provision for certain age ranges only. Please read the description of each hub fully when making an application to ensure a suitable hub is selected.
3. People who must apply:-
- Key / essential workers must re-apply weekly, as requirements / shift patterns etc. change regularly and we need to ensure the numbers of applications / hub attendees are as accurate as possible so that the hubs can be staffed appropriately.
- Parents / carers of vulnerable learners and parents / carers of special school pupils who are already attending an emergency childcare setting do not need to re-apply on a weekly basis. Their attendance will be ongoing, but they must e-mail email@example.com if they no longer require a place.
- Any parents / carers of vulnerable learners and parents / carers of special school pupils who are not currently attending one of the hubs must make an initial application for a place and complete the appropriate registration documents.